Your Home Wildfire Defense System
Wildfire Protection & Peace of Mind
The Frontline Wildfire Defense system is an exterior home fire sprinkler system that covers your home and property with a biodegradable firefighting foam. Proactive hydration BEFORE immediate threat protects your property from flying embers, the cause of 90% of homes destroyed by wildfire.
- Remote activation for 24/7 protection from anywhere.
- Built-in battery backup and satellite communication.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable Class A foam.
- Municipal, well, pool and emergency water tank supply options.
- Wildfire tracking and system activation using the Frontline app (Android | iOS)
In September 2018, the Roosevelt Fire tore through Wyoming, spreading over 34,00 acres. The fire destroyed 55 of 150 homes in the Hoback Ranches subdivision. One homeowner in the area had installed the Frontline Wildfire Defense system. Learn how the Frontline system saved the home despite the fact that many burning embers were found near the residence.
“The fire tore through our neighborhood. It was one of the worst disasters in Wyoming history. This system absolutely provides a sense of security.”
Tina D. | Hoback Ranches Homeowner
If your home is in a wildfire prone area, you know how difficult it is to secure a quality home insurance policy and avoid a non-renewal notice. Installing a home fire sprinkler system like Frontline, however, is viewed favorably during an insurance underwriting assessment. This can make it easier to secure a policy from a preferred provider—and your carrier may even offer credits or discounts for installing the system.
"We're basically at the top of a bonfire...the Frontline Wildfire Defense System seemed like a very sensible and relatively affordable way to add extra protection. I look at it as an investment in two ways. One is to protect the property. The second is to protect lives and pets."
- Tom & Kristi Cohen from Mill Valley, CA
Embers Are Top Wildfire Threat
While raging fires and burning vegetation may provoke fear, the biggest threat from wildfires is actually much smaller. Wind-driven embers are the leading threat to homes during a wildfire. Even the smallest ember can kindle a fire that can quickly rage out of control, destroying property and lives.
A Fire Sprinkler System Can Protect Your Home
With a home fire sprinkler system, your home and surrounding landscape is coated with a water-foam mixture that prevents embers from igniting.
- Full coverage of the areas with the highest threat from ember ignition—your home and its 0' to 30' perimeter
- Custom-designed and installed to blend in with your home’s architecture
- Proactive, continuous hydration that reduces ignition risk
- Class A firefighting foam is U.S. Forest Service approved, biodegradable and easily washed off
- Remotely operated, so you and your family can evacuate safely and protect your home
Download Our App
The Frontline Wildfire Defense app gives you total control of your system on any device. We’ve also included an active wildfire tracking map, so you can see where the fire is in relation to your home.
- Active wildfire tracking.
- Remote system activation.
- Run system tests.
- Frontline Wildfire Defense system monitoring.
This system absolutely provides a sense of security.“When the Roosevelt Fire--one of the worst disasters in Wyoming history--tore through our neighborhood destroying 55 homes, our home, armed with a recently installed Frontline Wildfire Defense System, was spared--despite finding many burned embers adjacent to the structures. This system absolutely provides a sense of security.
It keeps our home and outbuildings saturated.In the last six years, our property has been in two fires. My husband and I installed the Frontline system. It keeps our home and outbuildings saturated with water mixed with firefighting foam. The retardant material used is safe, biodegradable, and washes off! We hope we never have to use the system. We know we have to be proactive in wildfire suppression because of the increasing frequency of wildfires. We also like our ability to activate it remotely from our phones, so we don’t have to worry about traveling or being evacuated.
Know The Risk:
- Increasing Acreage Burned. “Every year since 2000, an average of 72,400 wildfires burned an average of 7.0 million acres. This figure is nearly double the average annual acreage burned in the 1990s.” Congressional Research Service
- California at Greatest Risk. “4.5 million U.S. homes were identified at high or extreme risk of wildfire, with more than 2 million in California alone.” Verisk Wildfire Risk Analysis. 8,900 structures were destroyed in the 2017 Northern California wildfires. Sigma Natural Catastrophes & Man-Made Disasters in 2017.
- The Cost is Real. In addition to lost lives and the emotional toll of increasingly regular evacuations, wildfires have resulted in more than $12 billion* in property damage annually. NFPA Fire Loss in the United States. *Data from 2018.
- The Threat is Growing. "Since 1990, 60% of new homes in the US have been built in the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI), meaning more value-at-risk in regions where wildfire suppression is challenging. The number of homes in the WUI rose by 42% between 1990 and 2010.” Sigma Natural Catastrophes & Man-Made Disasters in 2017
Protect your home from wildfire.
Latest News & Wildfire Defense Tips
- October 28, 2020
- October 28, 2020
- October 26, 2020
- September 30, 2020