Your Home Wildfire Defense System
Wildfire Protection & Peace of Mind
The Frontline Wildfire Defense® system is an exterior home fire sprinkler system that covers your home and property with a biodegradable firefighting foam. Proactive hydration BEFORE immediate threat protects your property from flying embers, the cause of 90% of homes destroyed by wildfire.
- Remote activation for 24/7 protection from anywhere.
- Built-in battery backup and satellite communication.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable Class A foam.
- Municipal, well, pool and emergency water tank supply options.
- Wildfire tracking and system activation using the Frontline® app (Android | iOS)
Embers: Top Wildfire Threat
While raging fires and burning vegetation may provoke fear, the biggest threat from wildfires is actually much smaller. Wind-driven embers are the leading threat to homes during a wildfire. Even the smallest ember can kindle a fire that can quickly rage out of control, destroying property and lives.
How Does It Work?
With the Frontline Wildfire Defense home fire sprinkler system, your home and surrounding landscape is coated with a water-foam mixture that prevents embers from igniting.
- Full coverage of the areas with the highest threat from ember ignition—your home and its 0' to 30' perimeter
- Custom-designed and installed to blend in with your home’s architecture
- Proactive, continuous hydration that reduces ignition risk
- Class A firefighting foam is U.S. Forest Service approved, biodegradable and easily washed off
- Remotely operated, so you and your family can evacuate safely and protect your home
If your home is in a wildfire prone area, you know how difficult it is to secure a quality home insurance policy and avoid a non-renewal notice. Installing a home fire sprinkler system like Frontline®, however, is viewed favorably during an insurance underwriting assessment. This can make it easier to secure a policy from a preferred provider—and your carrier may even offer credits or discounts for installing the system.
What Our Customers Are Saying
This system absolutely provides a sense of security.“When the Roosevelt Fire--one of the worst disasters in Wyoming history--tore through our neighborhood destroying 55 homes, our home, armed with a recently installed Frontline Wildfire Defense System, was spared--despite finding many burned embers adjacent to the structures. This system absolutely provides a sense of security.
It keeps our home and outbuildings saturated.In the last six years, our property has been in two fires. My husband and I installed the Frontline system. It keeps our home and outbuildings saturated with water mixed with firefighting foam. The retardant material used is safe, biodegradable, and washes off! We hope we never have to use the system. We know we have to be proactive in wildfire suppression because of the increasing frequency of wildfires. We also like our ability to activate it remotely from our phones, so we don’t have to worry about traveling or being evacuated.
Request A Quote
Contact us today to get a free consultation and quote for the Frontline Wildfire Defense System.
Latest News & Wildfire Defense Tips
- April 7, 2021
- February 11, 2021